Fermanagh Community Transport (FCT) is a registered charity established to provide services throughout Fermanagh for our members who have difficulty accessing services due to lack of transport or other mobility issues.
FCT has an operational area of all of County Fermanagh.
- Our aim is to provide accessible, affordable and efficient Community Transport to people who would otherwise be socially or rurally isolated
- We are a members only organisation. Our individual membership is free and available to anyone living in a rural area – outside of Enniskillen town. Additional qualifying criteria are that you do not have access to a car or access to public transport.
- We have approximately 16 staff and 14 volunteer social car drivers.
- We are governed by 7 voluntary Board of Directors who have a wealth of experience in the community sector.
- We receive funding from the Department for Infrastructure. The DoI also work in conjunction with DAERA to support the Assisted Rural Travel Service (ARTS) which allows our members to use a valid SMARTPASS on our Dial a Lift Service.
- We also provide Group Transport for Community/Voluntary/Sports/Church groups. These groups can hire one of our vehicles with their own driver or our driver at very competitive rates. Click here for more details.
- We provide driver training to enable group drivers to gain suitable standards required to drive a minibus. Click here for more details on Driver Training.